Friday, February 15, 2008

Observations

Recently I have had some encounters with the people of Albany and their license plates. I understand the appeal of vanity plates. My own grandfather has one. On a side note, if you see IdaAl 9 chugging down the road, say hello. I think it's become a bit overkill, however. These are the plates that I have recently scene:

-IBODADDY--> perhaps, "I be your daddy?" either a stirring confession from one man to his long lost son/or daughter or some guy who never got over the Whose Your Daddy era of jokes.

-MITUL--> someone who was unable to pronounce the name Mitchell maybe.


and then I spotted the ultimate vanity plate as I was walking through the parking lot at school.

-TMYPCKLS--> There is only one solution to this one. Tommy Pickels. of Rugrats fame someone was a diehard fan. So much so that they needed to make sure that everyone knew. How great.


I will update this as I see them! If you see them, let me know. I will add them.

2 comments:

DJ Believe it or Not said...

MITUL: MIT University LOSER! hahahaha. anyhow. who in their right mind would have tommy pickles as their vanity plate. intense. TOO INTENSE. the cap dist has some pretty good ones though, its true. oh capdist. i miss you.

Zachary Dietl said...

I saw one yesterday, it was pretty straightforward. "BOURBON."