Sunday, October 14, 2007

The beginning of a wonderful relationship

Its a sad day when blogging about stuff in my life is a suggestion from my mother. However, I don't thinks it's too bad an idea. I enjoy writing, enough. In the interest of business, I have come to several agreements that, as a reader, you may depend on.

1) I will not devulge the following personal information:
- my weight and it's ascent or descent (Bridget Jones was a mega-bitch anyway)
2) I will not discuss dumb women stuff. However, I will not define what this is because I may want to some day. Whatever.
3)I am not gay, I am not a man, and no one famous lives in Albany. Get over it.
4)Don't be dumb. Wait, sorry.

Okay, so an experiment. An open forum for me to establish myself in this new city, I guess.

No comments: